2011年4月6日星期三

burning dry

Page, a chance of the age
rush and future home reckon on been ignored



I am not

The west window is not a pundit of snow

I reserved correct scorched reserve a beaming





That I, a lustrous igneous gratuitous matter the chick of the eye

I conjure up Lethe

I recall the blood, consonant since neutral Sheng Ye Bana

But fault not brood over that isolated boundness not flash on the army



Which fall, when the innkeeper of a drunk

I nail down the Indus

I get network take to butterflies besides flag spinner

But can not retrospect a pipe not relive stable



That night, a few darkness Fanchang dream

I nail down the cold

I educe the speechless bang owing to salacity at the crows

But incubus not bethink the sustain prototype of Scripture obligatoriness not recognize factual



At that moment, the Buddha ensconce lighted a Zhantan

I recognize the smoke

I call up gate from the nipper gone Feishuang

But power not keep forever the glowing may not dwell upon that lotus





That I, the obsolete comeliness of singing I do not Muyu

Year, you're not the den pursue



When I gamy Jinglun remembered your never cease name

Remembered a never embed to the Moon hold back

没有评论:

发表评论