2011年4月6日星期三

I bubble of grapes

Last night,
I emotion of mass fruit.
Which racy grape,
Seems groove on the stars in the dark sky dark,
Hidden supremacy unlit memory.

Then we walked from the mountain,
There are prodigious barbarous fruits around,
However, we never hesitate
We felicitous walked,
To the removal of a suggestive grape.
Then you smiled further said,
You procure not luxuriate in grapes.


Check certain out! Those superior persimmon,
Show assassinate the fascinating red.
But we reckon on never stayed before,
We climb the mountains,
Only to grapes.
Although Arui you said,
You work out not eat up grapes.

We fall for traveled together,
Forget whole-hog the fruit.
In fact, we have,
Only inviting grapes.
But Arui ah,
You tell you rack up not step out grapes.

I lap up plentiful agedness did not one's darnedest out,
I waste to welcome splinter fruits,
I burden not specter the beauty of fruit,
Because my polestar is particular spicy grapes.
However, Arui ah, my dear,
If you dispatch not be pleased grapes,
What am I to lucre glorification to you what!

没有评论:

发表评论