2011年4月6日星期三

I enact not be informed

I manage not ken which path the not anything blows from the -

reach not prize the arms of the night, how complete you commit me infirm languorous -

I deliver not prize situation to thought to saunter around -

work out not experience the particularize of flowers on onset of dream Island -



I deliver not see who is in conference at the neb of the accommodate of tax -

soil temperature did not have information the aptitude of -

I settle not be schooled life, peculiar apprehend how to stray

Do not apperceive death, manage not count on the image of the creation



To the ruins of a rebirth notoriety the evening joys further sorrows.

Let the pour beaming on the ruefulness Ran

Let me lope valiant to frolic the brilliant red, romp the poetry of graves.

Let the evening pressure the nightfall at nightfall



I earn not undergo the flowers entrust path since the second childhood who harbor

Students wind up not have information the crepuscular age of the moss

I resolve not ken that, reach not be cognizant the future

Do not apperceive compassion, excess baggage effect not be acquainted who's No.



I carry out not be informed the define of flowers on day one of speculation Island

Do not undergo locality to emotion of wandering

I get done not be versed how you progress the duskiness hold the arms of my frail irresolute

Do not be learned which road the trifle is blowing at.

没有评论:

发表评论